Sunday, October 22, 2006

Patroclocast Uno

Patroclus has returned!* She's bumped all her stuff over to Quadrireme. Celebrate her being-backness by listening to the Patroclocast, which has a song by Tilly and the Wall, who are quite quite marvellous, and whose songs are darker in tone than any band whose percussion section consists entirely of tapdancers has any right to be.

It's got other stuff as well. I was the one who introduced her to Barry Adamson, so I'd like full credit for that please. If the actor who gets cast for my spy/blog sitcom is the right colour, I can use Barry's cover of the 007 theme, called 'Bond is Black', but if he's not, I won't.

* I didn't only just notice she was back, but I was busy worrying about Alan. Prioritahs.

8 comments:

Dave said...

Ooh. First comment of the morning.

Glad you put the footnote, the rest of us having noticed some little while ago, and corrected our links.

Anonymous said...

James - shh but your linky to your loved on is wrong :) Feel free to delete this comment later.

Dave said...

Oh yes. You can't spell 'quadrireme'. Box of chocs even now winging its way London-ward, I expect.

James Henry said...

Amended. Thanks jools and dave.

patroclus said...

I think the actual correct spelling is 'quadrereme', but that's not nearly as pretty.

patroclus said...

Update: It isn't. But the correct spelling of 'quinquireme' is in fact 'quinquereme'.

My, what an exciting morning we're all having.

Anonymous said...

James has started to get a lot of Qs in his word verifications now. Does this mean it's serious?

Billy said...

Quinquireme, Quinquereme. What's the difference? We could solve this problem by writing it in Greek each time, but I have no idea how to do that on this keyboard.